Are you a Qualified Teacher with QTS.
I am looking for Teachers in North and East London to work in Secondary Schools:-
- RE - key stage 3 -5 to start in November
- History Teacher - Key stage 3 - 5
- Biology Teacher - Key stage 3 - 5 - ASAP
- Chemistry Teacher - Key stage 3 - 5 - ASAP
- Business studies - maternity cover Key stage 4 - 5
- Performing arts Teacher in North London
- English Teacher - Key stage 3 - 5 - ASAP
- Textiles teacher to start in January
You must have experience working in a Secondary School for at least 1 year and be fully qualified teacher.
For more information please call Roxanne Jowers on or email your CV
Sugarman Education is committed to Safer Recruitment and currently holds the REC Education Accredited Status. Any job application is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references in addition to any other safeguarding checks required.
It is Sugarman Education's policy to treat all workers and job applicants equally and fairly irrespective of their sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, national origin, culture, religion, age, or disability.
Please note that due to high volumes of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. However Sugarman Education are currently recruiting for a vast amount of positions. Please submit your CV to register and we will help you find a role tailored to your experience and preferences.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Engligh teacher / secondary english teacher / keystage 3 Engligh teacher / keystage 4 Engligh teacher / Teacher of English maths teacher/ Science teac