As a KS1/2 Supply Teacher on the Guaranteed Payment Scheme you will have the flexibility to choose where you work and when you work. This is also a great opportunity to experience different school environments to find the right one for you.
Simply Education will give you the opportunity to see a variety of Primary Schools within Bristol enabling you to network your way to a longer-term or permanent position or simply enjoy the day-to-day role of a Supply Teacher without planning responsibilities.
As a KS1/2 Supply Teacher you will need good knowledge and practice of the KS1 and KS2 curriculum, you will need to quickly interpret and deliver planned work whilst differentiating, assessing and managing behaviour effectively. You will need to build sound relationships and work as a team with support staff and leave detailed notes and feedback for the returning teacher.
The successful Teacher will:
- Have U.K. QTS or NQT status
- Have experience of teaching within the UK curriculum; minimum of 6 months
- Have KS1 and KS2 Teaching experience
- Be flexible, adaptable and confident
- Have strong behaviour management skills
As a Teacher on the guaranteed payment scheme you will benefit from:
- Guaranteed pay (whether or not we find you work)
- Support and CPD from our ex-deputy heads.
- Free CPD training on Behaviour Management, Supply Teaching and the new Primary Curriculum.
- Flexibility to work when and where you want
- Guaranteed pay
- £75 for each teacher you introduce to Simply Education
For further information on this position please contact Hannah Norman on or send in your CV.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS/CRB check. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks and satisfactory references that cover at least 2 years of employment.