- Are you an experienced teacher and looking for part or full time employment?
- Maybe you're an NQT looking for a role to complete your Induction?
Are you available at least 2 days a week and able to travel around the local area? We are looking for people with the following qualifications, experience and attributes:
- A very high standard of communication skills, accurate use of spelling and grammar
- Recent experience of working in secondary schools and knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Experience in Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4 or Key Stage 5
- Commitment to professional development and a keenness to learn
- A passion for working with children
- Commitment to Safeguarding
In return, what we will offer you:
- Free Continuous Professional Development
- Help and advice on career development and interview preparation
- Excellent support and guidance from your dedicated consultant, specifically focused on Teaching roles/positions
If you arer interetsted in a teaching role pleaser forward you CV and one of our Secondary consultants will be in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Secondary School
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'