Are you an expereience Year 5 Teacher?
Do you bring fun and creativity into your teaching?
Are you looking for a full time class teaching role to start in January?
As a Teacher of Year 5, do you have a sound knowledge of the Key Stage 2 curriculum and can deliver it in a way that enhances the learning experience for every child?
This Primary school in Manchester is looking to appoint a Year 5 Teacher from January for two terms. The class consists of 30 children and you will be working alongside another teacher as well as 3 support staff.
This Primary School in Manchester is a two form entry community school. The Head Teacher promotes a culture of value and respect for all staff and children. Every child is supported as an individual to achieve their very best.
Staff focus on delivering topic based learning to create an immersive learning experience for the children.
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training.
- Exclusive range of staff discounts.
- Working with the market leader in Education that has unrivalled reputation within the Greater Manchester Primary market.
- Close to public transport links.
- The school has all the latest technology and resources readily available including extensive outdoor learning.
The successful applicant will:
- Have QTS.
- Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all.
- Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
- Be willing to be fully involved in the life of the school community.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Planning, preparing & delivering of the current National Curriculum.
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons.
- Adhering to school policies and procedures.
- Promoting equal opportunities.
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress.
- Assisting with extracurricular activities, such as trips, sporting events, clubs etc.
If you are passionate about delivering the highest quality teaching to children at a successful and outstanding school, don't hesitate, apply today. One of the Primary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'