EYFS, KS1, KS2 Teachers needed across Ealing, Acton, Greenford
Are you an experienced or newly qualified Teacher looking to work within EYFS, KS1 and KS2?
With the increasing need for teachers, Teaching Personnel are searching for passionate and confident individuals to help provide cover for schools across Ealing, Acton and Greenford
The ideal candidate would…
- UK QTS or the overseas equivalent and are confident with working in EYFS, KS1 and KS2
- Have a passion for learning and high expectations for children's attainment
- Be able to motivate and inspire children
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills
- The ability to engage and encourage relationships with staff and students by being approachable
- Be a positive role model at all times and have the ability to make learning fun
- You must have a good command of the English language - written and oral
*****************PAY - £100 - £170 PER DAY*****************************
We can offer you......
- A dedicated consultant who deals with each borough so you are guaranteed a bespoke service
- The choice of your preferred year group
- Your own higher level teaching assistant
- Extra CPD courses available for FREE
- Mobile app and online access to monitor your diary and control when you work
We are currently recruiting on behalf of multiple schools across Ealing, Acton and Greenford, all with multiple public transport options, with some schools providing on site parking.
If you do not have the qualifications but have experience working with children in another capacity for example: Youth work, mentoring and support work the please do apply as we have a number of other positions available.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE E.n.g.l.i.s.h & M.a.t.h.s (A-C) or equivalent.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'