Job Title: Secondary School Teacher
Location: East London
Salary Scale: £140 - £180 per day
Start Date: Immediate/ November 2018
Contract: Day to Day Supply, Short Term, Long Term and Permanent
Are you looking for a life-changing career opportunity? Are you an empathetic, kind and supportive teacher? Do you have a full understanding of the national curriculum? Are you dedicated? If you have answered yes, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
GSL Education is currently recruiting for Secondary Teachers across all core subjects to work on Day to Day Supply, Short Term, Long Term and Permanent opportunities across East London in a host of different secondary schools.
GSL Education is a specialist agency that has been working closely with a wide range of primary, secondary and SEN schools throughout Greater London. We pride ourselves on our reputation in the area and our professional yet personable service. With more than 17 years of experience, we have a wealth of knowledge that we want to use to help find a placement that suits you.
Working with GSL will guarantee;
**A dedicated consultant on hand for advice and guidance 24/7
**A range of opportunities throughout a variety of schools in your local area
**A competitive and deserving rate of pay
** Flexible working patterns
**The opportunity to make a genuine difference
To work through GSL Education you must:
- Be a qualified teacher (ideally with PGCE, GTP, B'ed, Cert Ed, BA with QTS) - NQT's are more than welcome.
- Have up to date curriculum knowledge - especially within Key Stage 3 and 4.
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner
- Be flexible, reliable and conscientious and adaptable to changing situations
- Have a proven track record to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high.
- Have the desire to maximise the performance of all students and ensure the very best progress for all
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies.
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving teachers and support staff across Greater London. Our advertised roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client schools.
We welcome applications from all Qualified Teachers who feel that they can add value to the schools and whom can prosper in a highly effective, fast-paced environment. Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to our Education Consultant, Sonia Zamir, as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'