Do you have a passion for working with children and want an exciting new opportunity?
Are you looking to be part of a vibrant and happy school that are looking to appoint a creative and highly motivated teacher?
This nurturing and inclusive school is situated in the historic town of Colchester. It is situated in a great location close to public transport. The school has a strong and enthusiastic team of staff and governors, all of whom are committed to making the school the best it can possibly be.
* Centrally situated close to good transportation
* Brand new playground development with excellent outdoor space
* Live their vision and aspire through new creative and interactive curriculum
* Had a recent Ofsted in 2017 rated as good
* Strong and cohesive leadership team
Responsibilities would include:
* Planning and delivering of all lessons
* Provide engaging and interactive lessons
* Attending staff meetings and parent's evenings
* Providing good communication between parents
* Marking and pupil progression reports
* Working with students that are wanting to do well and are polite and well mannered
* The ideal teacher should have teacher status
* You will be required to have excellent organisational and communication skills
* Full DBS and excellent references are essential.
To apply for this or a similar role please get in touch or send your CV in the strictest of confidence to
- Ks1 Ks2 eyfs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job