We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, self-motivated and experienced teacher in a specialist hospital setting for young people aged 13-18 years.
This is an excellent opportunity for teachers from mainstream, specialist education or community provision who are looking to move into a hospital specialist setting.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for curriculum development in their areas of strength as well as the pastoral care of a small tutor group supported by the Senior Teacher and Head of School.
As an outstanding practitioner, you will be passionate about influencing educational best practice and able to work effectively within a multidisciplinary team of professionals.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Interviews to be held week commencing 16th February
- A fully qualified teacher ideally with some experience of working with young people with social, emotional and mental health needs.
- A sound understanding of the current legislation and statutory regulations relating to educational and care and a detailed knowledge of the National Curriculum.
- Passionate, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent skills in planning and reporting across the curriculum for children aged 13-18 years old.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Be highly organised and adaptable
- Be committed to working in partnership with parents and outside agencies
For all roles we require a minimum of two references. References provided must cover the last 5 years.
Please be advised that references will be requested prior to interview for all roles within our schools.
If you are applying to work within our Children's Homes we will need to request all references from where you have worked with either Children or Vulnerable Adults.
At Healthier Recruitment, we are dedicated in finding our candidates their ideal roles. We go above and beyond the basic requirements of our candidates to find roles that not only match their overall package expectations but provide them with an opportunity to secure a position that offers personal fulfilment and the potential to develop within an organisation that shares similar visions and values.
Each and every candidate we work with is different, and therefore we take the time to get to know you and explore the potential career options that suit you best to ensure that your transition into a new role is both a smooth, stress free and enjoyable experience.
- "teacher" AND "secondary"