• OFSTED rated ‘Outstanding ’Provision for Deaf Children
Every classroom is also equipped with a Soundfield system which specifically improves communication with deaf pupils but also aids listening for every child. Every class also has an interactive whiteboard.
- Planning the lesson
- The progress of all children must be monitored regularly, which means that any learning, emotional or behavioural difficulties which affect progress can be identified at an early stage.
- Teacher set work to challenge each pupil at their own level within the class group and this includes differentiating tasks to stretch the more able pupil.
We are seeking:
Excellent classroom practice
An enthusiastic, positive and flexible approach
Someone who enjoys being a team member
Our School can offer you:
A very friendly and supportive staff and children who love to learn
A well-resourced working environment, inside and outside
The opportunity to work in a variety of contexts, including working with Redbridge’s provision for deaf children
An Ofsted rated good school with an outstanding Provision for Deaf Children
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward me your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’ or by e-mailing Jonelle.email@example.com. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact me. We’d would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
"Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment."
"Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check."
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"