We have an amazing opportunity for a dedicated and inspiring Teacher to join a strong supportive team at a Special school in Blackburn. We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and creative teacher to join the school’s successful growing team.
This school caters for pupils aged 11-16 who all have an educational health care plan for various different learning difficulties. You will be required to work in a class of around 9-10 pupils and have extra support within the classroom.
What is required:
- Fully Qualified Teacher including NQT's
- Strong behaviour management
- Enthusiastic and committed Teacher
- Experience in an SEN setting
What the school can offer you :
- An opportunity to work within an excellent school and contribute to their development
- Supportive team of staff determined to give pupils the best opportunities
- Career development
This position is looking to start in September 2019 on a full time basis Mon - Fri.
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply with an updated CV and we shall be in touch to discuss further.
- Qualified Teacher
- Special Needs
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'