Job Title: Teacher of Science
Location: Knowsley, Merseyside, United Kingdom
Start Date: January 2024
I am currently recruiting a Teacher of Science for a Knowsley-based secondary school to join their core subjects department on a permanent basis, starting on 8th January 2024. This is an exciting opportunity to make a real impact on students' lives and contribute to the development of their language skills.
- Plan, prepare and deliver engaging biology, chemistry and physics lessons to KS3 and KS4 students.
- Assess and record student progress and provide feedback to enhance learning.
- Foster a positive learning environment that motivates students and encourages active participation.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
- Proven experience teaching any science subject in a secondary school setting.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Ongoing professional development opportunities.
- Supportive and inclusive work environment.
Hays is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be required IF you do not currently have a DBS- we can apply for one on your behalf.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on or email me:
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'