Teacher of Science
If you're a qualified Science teacher and are available for work look no further. We have high demand for your talents! We are especially interested in those with further specialisation in either Biology or Chemistry.
CER are currently seeking Science Teachers to work in secondary schools in the new year on a long-term and short-term and permanent basis. Full-time and part-time positions are available, as we have been asked by numerous school accorss Leicestershire to help them recruit for Science teachers for the new academic year.
A typical day:
- Creating and delivering engaging and exciting lessons
- Maintaining high standards of behaviour in class
- Working together with the wider faculty team to create a positive environment.
- Have a passion for delivering their specialism in Science
- Are looking to kick-start their education career in 2018
- Genuinely care about the success of their students
Please note: Only apply if you have QTS and have had referenceable work experience in UK Secondary Schools.
CER's Leicester office is based on Regent road in the town centre, giving us fantastic relationships with schools in Leicester and the surrounding county. To be considered for this role you will hold a current DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one to enable clearance for work.
If you're interested in applying please send your most up to date CV or give us a call on
- teacher of science
- secondary science
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'