Teacher of Science, East Bedfordshire
Educationline urgently require a Teacher of Science for a well-regarded upper school in East Bedfordshire.
This Teacher of Science vacancy is to cover a staff absence and will start ASAP until May half-term 2018. This post is full-time.
This role will involve:
- Teaching Science to predominately Year 9 groups.
- Teaching a small number of Year 9 Agriculture and PSHE classes.
- Planning and resourcing lessons and activities to help students progress
- Working collaboratively with departmental colleagues
- Use of student data and assessment to inform teaching and learning
The key requirements for the vacancy are:
- Experience of teaching Science to KS3
- The ability to build a good working rapport with students and staff
- The drive towards excellence in teaching and learning
- QTS is a preferred requirement for this position
Competitive pay rates are available for this vacancy.
Please contact me if you are interested in this vacancy. Please email your CV to or call .