Teacher of Science required for September 2018
Teacher of Science
Required for September 2018 or sooner
The Science Department require an enthusiastic Science teacher with high aspirations and excellent classroom management skills. Subject specialism is not essential however we may be able to offer the opportunity to focus on your subject area should you be a Chemistry or Physics specialist.
Can you offer the following to the students and teachers of Hailsham Community College (Academy Trust)?
* Be an outstanding teacher
* Be passionate about learning
* Have the tenacity and drive to improve the outcomes of all students
* Teach KS3, KS4 and KS5 Science
As a valued member of our team at Hailsham Community College (Academy Trust) will can offer you:
* Clear and shared values and expectations with an emphasis on "be the best you can be"
* An experienced and highly supportive Senior Leadership Team
* A commitment to professional development
* A school committed to consistency and sustained improvement
* The opportunity to join our Corporate Membership to Benenden Health Care, where the Academy pays for half the membership. The membership to the scheme will allow each participating member to request a wide range of discretionary health care services.
* Teachers' Pension Scheme
* Cycle to work scheme
If you have the motivation and drive for excellence and want to be a part of an enthusiastic dedicated and well-resourced team, committed to ensuring that all students make the best possible progress in an ambitious school with the desire to be 'outstanding', we would be pleased to receive an application from you.
Salary: Teachers Pay Scale
To apply, please download the relevant application form from our website above, completed applications can be e-emailed
Please feel free to phone the college or to arrange a visit for a chance to discuss the vacancy.
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will need to undertake a DBS enhanced clearance for this Academy. We are also required by law to ensure that any prospective employee is legally entitled to live and work in the UK. You will be required to provide documentation as evidence. Other conditions of employment may apply. We are committed to equality of opportunity and positively welcome applications form all sections of the community.