If you're a qualified Science teacher and are available in the new year look no further, we have high demand for your talents! We are especially interested in those with further specialisation in either Biology or Chemistry.
CER are currently seeking Science Teachers to work in secondary schools in the new year on a long-term and short-term basis. Full-time and part-time positions are available.
A typical day:
- Creating and delivering engaging and exciting lessons
- Maintaining high standards of behaviour in class
- Working together with the wider faculty team to create a positive environment.
- Have a passion for delivering their specialism in Science
- Are looking to kick-start their education career in 2018
- Genuinely care about the success of their students
Please not: Please only apply if you have QTS and have had referenceable work experience in UK Secondary Schools.
CER's Leicester office is based on Regent road in the town centre, giving us fantastic relationships with schools in Leicester and the surrounding county. To be considered for this role you will hold a current DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one to enable clearance for work.
If you're interested in applying please send your most up to date CV to tom.barker@ or give us a call on
- teacher of science
- secondary science