In 2010, the Ofsted Inspection Team said, This amazing shcool in Richmond is "outstanding." The shcool have reated an atmosphere at the shcool that promotes high standards and mutual respect.
Students experience a stimulating and challenging learning environment delivered by dedicated and highly-qualified staff. Above all, students work hard and enjoy their learning.
School have value of achievements for every student no matter what their abilities or talents are. Young people are at the heart of all that they do. A truly comprehensive school and celebrate our diversity.
High expectations of every student, a caring and supportive ethos, ensure that everyone can achieve their very best. students know that care and support is always available.
What we are looking for:
- Passionate Teachers who want to make a genuine difference in the classroom
- A willingness to try new things and to help develop new strategies in curriculum and assessment
- The ability to motivate, lead and inspire children to do well
- NQTs with high aspirations for all children and a real desire to raise standards
- NQTs with high aspirations for themselves and within 2-3 years of teaching heading towards leadership opportunities
- Committed NQTs who want to be a part of a school for the long run and see teaching as a career.
To apply or for further information, please contact Samir Mahmood at Veritas Education Recruitment on .
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job