REED Education are currently recruiting for a Science Teacher to join a successful Science department from September.
This school is one of the best in the country for student progress and attainment and prides itself on it's Outstanding Ofsted rating.
Both Newly Qualified Teachers and experienced teachers are welcome to apply for this permanent post.
The school are looking for a committed and enthusiastic teacher who can demonstrate their ability as an excellent classroom practitioner. They require a Scientist who:
• Is able to make science lessons relevant and fun
• Has strong understanding of the UK curriculum.
• Has the personality to enthuse and engage
• Has excellent ICT skills
• Is able to teach KS3 and KS4.
• Holds a valid secondary teaching qualification.
In return, the school offer a supportive team and fantastic facilities. You would also have access to a successful and well-resourced Science Department to allow you to make lessons fun and creative.
To register with REED Education, it is essential that you fulfil the following requirements:
• You are a fully qualified teacher with a PGCE or QTS
• You can provide 2 teaching references within the last 2 years.
• You hold the right to work in the UK.
• You have a DBS (linked to the Update Service) or are willing to complete one.
REED Education are dedicated to matching compatible schools with dedicated teaching professionals. We will make every effort to guarantee the best pay rates possible as well as providing the best after care once you have been placed.
REED Education would also like to offer you the opportunity of referring someone who is looking for work in a classroom; refer them to us and you could be £100 better off. You can recommend as many people as you like.
If you would like to apply for this role please do not hesitate to contact me on 01273 554427 or email Ashley.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'