Science Teacher | North London | March 2021 | Long Term
Hays Education is currently seeking to recruit Qualified Secondary Science Teachers. We are on the lookout for individuals who are available for both short-term and long-term placements in North London as soon as possible. We also welcome those with Newly Qualified Teacher status.
Your New Role
You will be teaching Biology, Chemistry and Physics across Key Stages 3 and 4 as well as teaching your specialist subject to an A-Level standard. You will be a passionate and driven person, tasked with delivering stimulating and innovative lesson plans for your students. In return, you will work within a well-resourced Department that is equipped with excellent modern facilities alongside a hard-working team which will ensure that you are supported at all times in an enriched and exciting environment.
What you'll need to succeed
- PGCE/ QTS in education (or equivalent).
- Experience delivering the up-to-date Science curriculum
- To be a motivated and passionate teacher, willing to push and support students
- Previous experience working in a secondary school environment
- Previous record of leading a team and a track record of results
Benefits of working for Hays Education:
- Competitive rates of pay and a Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- A personal Consultant offering advice and guidance in this specialist area
- Refer a Friend scheme - £250 every time you recommend a teacher
- Free Child Protection and Safeguarding Training
- Recognised holder of the DfE Quality Mark
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share the commitment. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS check.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'