CER Education are looking for an enthusiastic Teacher of Religious Education to teach in a variety of schools around Merseyside and the Wirral. Whether you are an experienced Teacher looking for a change or a Newly Qualified Teacher who is interested in experiencing a wider variety of schools before settling down, CER would like to hear from you!
Ideally you will:
*Be a qualified teacher with QTS
*Have recent experience of teaching to KS3 and KS4. Experience of teaching KS5 would be a distinct advantage but is not essential.
* Be able to go into a classroom and teach mixed size classes, KS3 and KS4
* Ensure effective classroom management in line with schools behaviour policy
* Be flexible for last minute bookings
At CER we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even if it is just to say, 'thank you' for a job well done.
Benefits of working with us include:
* Excellent Rates of pay (paid weekly)
* A Variety of day-to-day, long-term and permanent positions
* A dedicated personal consultant
* Access to online CPD training
* A recommend a friend scheme with £250 bonus (terms and conditions apply)
If you are interested, please click apply or contact me, Jenna, at or call me on