Teacher of Psychology, East Bedfordshire
Educationline urgently require a Teacher of Psychology for an upper school in East Bedfordshire.
This Teacher of Psychology vacancy is to cover a stafff absence from Monday 16th April - 27th April on a full-time basis, then reducing to 2 days a week until 25th May.
This role will involve:
· Teaching Psychology up to A Level standard
· Planning and resourcing lessons and activities to help students progress
· Working collaboratively with departmental colleagues
· Use of student data and assessment to inform teaching and learning
The key requirements for the vacancy are:
· Experience of teaching Psychology at GCSE and A Level
· The ability to build a good working rapport with students and staff
· The drive towards excellence in teaching and learning
· QTS is a preferred requirement for this position
Competitive pay rates are available for this vacancy.
Please contact me if you are interested in this vacancy. Please email your CV to or call .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job