Are you a teacher of Performing Arts specialising in Drama looking for the opportunity to work in an Outstanding mainstream Secondary schoool on a full time basis?
I am working on behalf of a client Acadmey in Gainsborough who require a full time Drama Teacher for an immediate start. This role will be teaching Drama from Key Stage 3 through to GCSE level for a minimum period of one term on a full time basis. Responsibilities of a full time teaching position such as planning and preparation will be applicable.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Hold QTS or recognised international teaching qualification
- Be a motivational & innovative teacher
- Be able to evidence recent 'good' or 'outstanding' observation reports
- Have recent experience of teaching GCSE Drama
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- Pay rates of £120-£150 per day
- Potential offer of permanent contract
- Access to exclusive CPD Academy
- Supportive SLT and Middle Management team
- Your own Teaching Personnel Consultant
Here at Teaching Personnel we strive to be quality leading experts. Already the UKs leading Education Recruitment Business, we are the Number 1 choice for schools when it comes to staffing, intervention and supply. The Lincoln Branch, based on the Marina in the 2017 City of Culture have a vast client base in Lincolnshire, with more schools, academies and colleges opting for our Preferred Supplier Agreement each year
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job