Are you an exciting teacher of P.E. ? Are you looking for a long term position in an outstanding school? Will you be available from May 2018? Are you comfortable teaching all Key stages? If this is sounding like you then please read on for further details.
We have been asked to seek a qualified teacher of female P.E. to work in an excellent school situated in the Liverpool area. The school, which is highly regarded in the area, provides education to pupils aged between 11 and 18. The school also has recently changed to Academy status which had proved to be very beneficial to all. Staff who have been to the school have commented positively on things such as behaviour, ambiance and support. This is an excellent opportunity for NQT's or those with that bit more experience.
The position will commence in May 2018 and will have a duration of 9 months covering maternity. This is a full time position, Monday to Friday (08.30 - 15.00). Rate of pay will be dependant on experience ranging from £100tp£150 per day. AWR will apply or this position.
In order to be considered for this position, it is important that you meet the following criteria:
- You possess QTS or the educational equivalent
- You have the ability to teach P.E. up to and including KS5
- You have an excellent understanding of the current curriculum
- You have the ability to plan lessons in line with the curriculum
- You possess excellent classroom management skills
- You will be available for the 9 month period from May 2018
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity then please contact Tony at Bespoke Education