The Education Network are currently working with secondary school located in Scarborough who urgently require a teacher of either male or female PE. The role is full time and will be for at least a term. If you are a qualified PE teacher and currently available for a long term placement then please contact the North Yorkshire office of The Education Network.
- Be a qualified teacher with full QTS.
- Have recent work experience in a School teaching (or be recently qualified)
- Be motivated and enthusiastic about the role of teaching
- Have behaviour management skills are very strong and well practiced
- Have impeccable work history showing no safeguarding issues
- Be able to engage with children and enhance their learning
We need individuals who are keen to ensure that the highest possible standards of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being are achieved.
If you are a qualified Teacher with UK QTS or an NQT with the skills and experience appropriate to be a fantastic teacher we would love to hear from you.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.
- Qualified Teacher
- Secondary School