Teacher of PE - Sandwick Junior High School
Sandwick Junior High School is a non-denominational school located in Sandwick. It provides early years, primary and secondary education up to S4 for children from Sandwick and the surrounding area for primary and the whole South Mainland for secondary. The structure of the school is 2 early years sessions (1 am and 1 pm), 6 primary classes and secondary 1-4 classes. There are currently a total 279 pupils on the roll. The school is managed by a Head Teacher and Depute Head Teacher. For more information about the school you can visit our school glow blog or contact the school office on
A relocation package does apply to this post
We will pay interview expenses from within the UK
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link(s) below for further information -Additional Information
- The grade of this post is TCHR
- Salary shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £2,157 per annum
- Temporary Full Time post for 35.0 Hours per Week. Temporary contract for a period of approximately 12 months. This is for the duration of a period of leave, and will terminate following the return to work or resignation of the postholder
- Preferred candidates will be required to join the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update prior to a formal offer of employment being made
- You must be registered with the General Teaching Council for Scotland (GTCS) prior to starting in post
- We would welcome applications from flexible route probationers
- We are happy to talk flexible working
- FTE of post: 1.0
- Sector/Subject: PE
- Qualification requirement: PGCE in PE
- Class information: S1-4
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at Sandwick Junior High School, Sandwick
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Stuart Clubb, Head Teacher, Tel - , Email -
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'