Secondary school in Blackpool seeking a German , French & Spanish Teacher on a long term basis.
This secondary school in Lancashire is recruiting a MFL Teacher to start on a long term basis. The school is based near Preston and has a good reputation locally, therefore is a popular place for staff and pupils to work/attend.
Joining the school on a long term basis, you will be responsible for teaching French to KS4, as well as Spanish and Germanat KS3. As this is a long term assignment, you will also be responsible for the planning and preparation of lessons, delivery of lessons and also completing the subsequent marking and assessment of pupils work. You will also be required to attend parents evenings and additional school functions.
Please forward your updated CV asap.
MFL Teacher - Person Specification
- Experienced Teacher
- Must hold United Kingdom QTS
- Good subject & curriculum knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to motivate and inspire pupils
- Can deliver consistently good/outstanding lessons
- Committed to pupil progress
Why Bridge Education?
1) No payroll fees! We prefer not to use umbrella bodies and use PAYE to pay our TAs and teachers, but we are happy to give you the option of working with an umbrella body if you prefer.
2) Fast and efficient service in getting you out into a school as soon as possible from the moment you register.
3) Experienced consultants who are often former teachers and with a huge amount of experience in the education recruitment world.
4) Continued support; we know how exciting and empowering it can be to work in education, but we are also there to listen to you when you need to let off steam or ask advice.
5) We offer a competitive daily rate of pay.
If you are interested please apply with your CV including Contact details and one of our consultants with contact you.
Bridge Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all of the staff we employ to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check, barred list check, Reference checks, face to face interview and professional checks such as teacher's barred list.
- Secondary School
- Young People
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'