CER are looking for MFL teachers to fill multiple full-time and part-time teaching positions in schools across Leicester.
Teachers of French and Spanish are in high demand across Leicestershire for both long term teaching positions and day to day work. If you have a skilful tongue and can deliver engaging lessons to key stage 3 and 4 we would love to hear from you.
About The Role:
The successful candidate will be delivering French and Spanish to Secondary students, helping them work towards their GCSE's. Teachers must be passionate about their subject but also fluent in both languages to be able to fulfil any MFL teaching roles to a high standard.
A typical day:
- Creating and delivering engaging and exciting lessons
- Maintaining high standards of behaviour in class
- Working together with the wider faculty team to create a positive environment.
- Have a passion for delivering their specialism in Languages
- Are looking to kick-start their education career in 2018
- Genuinely care about the success of their students
CER's Leicester office is based on Regent road in the town centre, giving us fantastic relationships with schools in Leicester and the surrounding county.
To be considered for this role:
- Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
- Must hold QTS
- Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
- Have at least 1 year of recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
- Have excellent communication skills
- Possess 2 valid references
- Hold a current DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one to enable clearance for work.
Closing date for this application is 9th March 2018.
If interested, please call us on or email us directly