Stopsley High School are looking to appoint a teacher of Maths from September 2018 or sooner
Your new school
Stopsley High School is an 11-16 mixed Comprehensive School and Community College situated in a quiet area on the Hertfordshire / Bedfordshire border with convenient access to Luton Airport, the M1 and main line rail links to London. Stopsley High School is a popular, oversubscribed school described by Ofsted in October 2014 as "a good school where students are respectful of each other and their teachers … students are polite, well-mannered and courteous."
Your new role
Stopsley High School are looking to appoint a qualified and inspiring teacher to join a successful team in the core subject area of maths, to deliver across both Key Stages 3 and 4. There is a one off Recruitment and Retention point of £2,000 available to the successful candidate for their first year.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be able to offer strong teaching skills and the ability to motivate students through a positive approach and use of varied teaching strategies. We are happy to consider applications for full time or part time candidates, and would welcome NQTs and experienced teachers, including teachers looking to return to the profession.
What you'll get in return
- A friendly, open and support school with a strong induction programme.
- Commitment to professional development of all colleagues
- The opportunity to be involved in cutting edge developments in the school's teaching and learning groups
- A brand new school building that opened in January 2017 with state of the art facilities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Brett Coventry on .
- teacher school job luton maths