Reed Education is currently working with an outstanding school based in Newham who are looking for a passionate Maths teacher to join their ambitious and successful staffing team.
The school has a clear vision to set clear, ambitious goals and rigorously monitor their progress in achieving them, offering a curriculum emphasising core academic subjects, while providing the facilities and specialist staff to meet and stimulate a wider range of interests.
They have recruited outstanding teaching and support staff who share their ethos of high expectations and no excuses.
Noted in their latest Ofsted report ‘High standards have been achieved by the inspirational leadership of the principal, members of the leadership team and governing body, the academy has established very high quality teaching where every students succeeds, Teaching is consistently strong and there is a large proportion of outstanding teaching across many subjects, the assessment of students work by almost all teachers is of excellent quality, many students make quality responses to their feedback, all teaching and support staff make a significant contribution to the running of the academy, this is well recognised by the students through their very high levels of attendance’
To be successful in your application you must have the following;
• Experience of teaching engaging Maths lessons
• A proven record of classroom progression
• Hold a valid QTS or be overseas trained
• NQT will be considered
• A positive can do attitude
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to engage with and inspire young people
• Passion for Maths as a subject
Your daily duties for this role will consist of the following;
• Planning and delivering Maths lessons to the highest standard
• Establishing and maintaining discipline in the class
• Being a positive role model at all times
• Monitoring student progression on a daily basis
• Assigning work, marking and correcting work carried out
• Providing a positive environment in which students can learn
• Liaising with senior staff when needed
• Attending school assemblies and when required.
The pay for this great opportunity is set at £140 - £210 per day depending on experience with the right person able to start in March.
If you feel you are the perfect person for this position then please contact Marketa at Reed Education Stratford.
Don't miss your opportunity to join this dedicated department! Apply today!
email@example.com where you will be contacted (if shortlisted).
Reed Education Stratford - We are dedicated to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Through our engagement and interaction with our schools, we can highlight their needs and respond to them with the very best staff possible. As a teacher you will benefit from having your own personal consultant to work with, this is where we differ from most agencies, let’s work together to find the perfect role for you!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business