Teacher of Maths - KS3/4 - Fixed Term Contact - Full Time - September 2018
Salary: £22,917 - £33,824
Perm/Temp: Fixed Term
Start Date: From 1st September 2018
Location: Burnley , Lancashire
Here at CER we are part of one of the largest Education Recruitment Companies in the UK and amongst the biggest in the northwest. Formerly Capita, CER have a rich heritage steeped in recruitment experience, in addition, we have a dedicated, specialist consultant on hand to work directly with you to provide the best service. We are settled into our new office in Preston and making great strides forward in the market already - so why not come and join our team today.
A large, popular, mixed 11 to 16 voluntary aided Roman Catholic faith school in East Lancashire. At present the school is a 'Good' school in line with Ofsted (2014) and received 'Outstanding' in the Diocese Inspection report (2015) - The Headteacher claims 'we are thoroughly enjoying our journey to becoming an outstanding school'. Behaviour is of students is good, expectations are set quite high and academic standards and outcomes are great. It is located in the centre of Burnley with excellent transport links via the local M65 motorway and close by bus and train stations.
Teachers' responsibilities include;
- Day to day running of one of classes
- Managing and working with a small team of educational support assistants
- Planning; short, medium and long term
- Assessment and recording
- Target setting; individual pupils
- Deploying and monitoring behavioural support strategies
- Assessment for learning
- Reporting to and maintaining effective links with parents
- Undertaking CPD as prioritised during performance management and in line with whole school priorities
- Ensuring effective health and safety procedures are followed
- Developing and supporting the implementation of school policies
- Reporting concerns to designated safeguarding lead and following school safeguarding procedures
- Attending regular staff meetings
This really is a great opportunity; so, if you are a KS3/4 Maths Teacher and interested, please get in touch right away. Either give me a call on or drop me an e-mail with an up to date copy of your CV
All applicants applying for this position must be able to provide a full career history (last 6 years) with supporting references and must have/be willing to apply for a full and enhanced DBS Certificate. (AGY).
- Teacher of Maths - KS3/4 - Fixed Term Contact - Full Time - September 2018
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"