Principal Resourcing are currently recruiting for this exciting position on behalf of our partner School in Huddersfield.
We are looking for a Teacher of Maths to cover a Maternity leave, starting ASAP. The role will be full time and will require you to be able to teach to KS4. You will be expected to carry out the full remit of a classroom teacher, including planning, preparation and assessments.
This is a temporary contract and is likely to last until the end of the academic year.
- Ofsted rated 'Outstanding'
- Part of a successful academy trust providing access to exceptional CPD and career opportunities and you would be working alongside the parallel teacher, to help plan lessons accordingly
- Provide a supportive learning environment
Recommend a Friend and earn up to £100 in high street vouchers!
What you will require:
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Strong classroom control
- The ability to work positively and effectively under pressure, taking note of, and acting on, all issues relating to the wellbeing and safeguarding of our children
- The ability to carry out planning for lessons
- Proactive team member skills
- The ability to build positive relationships with staff quickly
- A commitment to raising achievement
- The ability to demonstrate a consistent level of teaching ensuring delivery of quality lessons that add value to pupils and school
- You must be committed to academic excellence and a desire to help every child succeed and achieve their full potential
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants
- The opportunity to be part of a forward thinking locally owned agency that cares
- Termly and annual bonus available up to £750
- Quality free CPD delivered by educational experts supported by on going on the job training and observation’s
- Recommend a friend Bonus for other supply teachers and support assistants up to £100 per recommendation
- The peace of mind being employed by an expert education recruiter registered and approved by the REC with 100% audit compliance
- Opportunity to network with other supply staff at our fully funded events
In the last academic year:
94% of our Candidates were very happy with the work which we provided them with. 97% of our candidates rated our service as excellent.
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.
- Secondary School
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job