Subject: Teacher of Law
Key stages: 3, 4 and 5
Location: East London
Start date: ASAP
- To undertake a designated programme of teaching across all key stages.
- Teach consistently high quality lessons.
- Plan and deliver schemes of work and lessons that meet the requirements of the KS3, 4 and 5.
- Be a role model for students, inspiring them to be actively interested in Law.
- To maintain appropriate records and to provide relevant accurate and up-to-date information for SIMs, registers.
- To complete the relevant documentation to assist in the tracking of students.
- Set expectations for staff and students in relation to standards of achievement and the quality of learning & teaching.
- Prioritise and manage time effectively, ensuring continued professional development in line with the role.
- To follow the school policies and procedures.
- To ensure the effective/efficient deployment of classroom support.
- To maintain discipline in accordance with the school procedures, and to encourage good practice with regard to punctuality, behaviour, standards of work and homework.
- Follow schemes of work for Law at all Key stages.
- Promote aspects of Personal Development related to Law.
- Updating professional knowledge and expertise as appropriate to keep up to date with developments in teaching practice and methodology, in general, and in the curriculum area of Law.
- Promote Law learning through out of hours activities.
- Ensuring a high quality learning environment within the Law area Assessment.
ü You will be a qualified Teacher
ü You will have experience gained in the UK classroom
ü You will have excellent references
ü You will have a valid Enhanced DBS on the subscription service