KS2 Primary Teacher
Long Term Opportunity - Hillingdon
ITN Mark Education is one of the UK's largest education recruitment agencies and has set the standard within the sector for over 15 years. Operating through a network of UK offices as well as having an international presence, ITN Mark specialises in recruitment for Teachers, Head teachers, SEN specialists and nursery and support staff.
You will be working as a key part of a hardworking team, who are dynamic and driven.
The ideal candidate should:
Be able to engage children in lessons that are stimulating
Have a positive impact on pupil progress and be effective at raising attainment
Plan stimulating and creative lessons
Use positive and effective behaviour management strategies
Have excellent KS2 subject knowledge
Be a good team player
Be able to provide two recent professional references
Be willing to apply for an enhanced DBS check
You must have:
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
- A teaching qualification
- UK QTS
- An Enhanced DBS Disclosure (ITN Mark can process this for you)
- References to cover a minimum of 2 years
The ideal teacher will:
- Have experience teaching KS2 pupils
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Plan and deliver challenging lessons
- Demonstrate an ability to progress children beyond the expected levels
- Be highly organised
- Manage behaviour in a positive way about us:To find out more or to apply for this vacancy please send your CV by using the Apply function below.
Established in 1998, ITN Mark Education has led the way in strategic staffing solutions for the education sector. As one of the UK's largest education specialists, we pride ourselves on providing an unparalleled quality of service to academies, schools and nurseries as well as offering unrivalled flexibility to all of our teachers and support candidates.
Enhanced rates of pay available for high performing candidates with excellent references.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- teacher AND ("key stage one" OR "key stage 1" OR KS1 OR "key stage two" OR "key stage 2" OR KS2 OR "primary teacher" OR "class teacher" OR "year one"