At CER Education we recognise the importance of building relationships, both with schools, Nurseries and our candidates. Over the years we have built excellent relationships with school managers, governors and LAs and the strength of these relationships helps us to find the best roles as soon as they become available.
Do you want to work on supply but dont want the committment of full time?
Whatever your reason for wanting to work Part time, day to day we have the roles for you !
Whether your looking for 1, 2 or 3 days teaching work per week, we will work around you.
To be considered you must have the following:
- Have a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in the Primary Setting.
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and have a patient/creative approach to teaching.
- Have a passion for teaching and education.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
If you are seeking an interesting and rewarding teaching role please contact Donna Winterbottom at CER on or email
CER is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone
- Key Stage 2 Qualified Teacher