Introductory bonus for key subject areas up to £300!
We are currently seeking a Qualified ICT and Computer Science Teacher for a long term position starting ASAP until July 2018.
We require Qualified professionals who will have a positive impact on the Business and ICT department and assist the school in the successful delivery of the curriculum to Key Stage 5.
The school provides a vibrant and challenging environment in which students learn and develop into responsible young people, assisted by excellent care, guidance and support.
Recommend a friend and earn up to £100 in high street vouchers.
What you will require:
- Experienced in Business & ICT
- NQT's welcome
- A creative teaching ability
- A commitment to raising achievement
- You must be approachable, inspiring and enthusiastic with excellent communication skills
- Strong classroom control
What we offer:
- We guarantee to beat your current agency pay rate
- We fully appreciate the role our candidates play in the success of our business and always go the extra mile
- A wealth of Education Experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- Free iTOL accredited courses
In the last academic year:
94% of our Candidates were very happy with the work which we provided them with. 97% of our candidates rated our service as excellent.
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.