Bridge Education are currently looking for an experienced Humanities teacher.
Our client, A 'good' secondary school based in Lancashire is seeking a secondary teacher for general teaching cover across the school within their Humanities department.
This is a short contract post until the end of the academic year, with an immediate start date.
In the role you can benefit from:
* A competitive daily rate of pay
* Inspiring and influencing our next generation
* A flexible working pattern which you can select
Your responsibilities will include:
* Preparing lessons in line with the Humanities curriculum
* Depending on your subject specialism, you will teach a variety of topics across Geography, History and Religious Education.
* Adaptability to ensure students are challenged depending of their varying needs
* Preparing and explaining homework exercises that will further expand the topic knowledge
* Marking and providing clear and concise feedback on completed work in a timely fashion
* Effective management of classroom behaviour and keeping a positive learning atmosphere
* Ensuring and assessing the safety and safeguarding of children
Key requirements for the position include:
* Experience in teaching across all Humanities subjects
* Qualifications - a degree along with relevant teaching qualifications (ie PGCE)
* QTS is desirable - NQT applications are warmly welcomed
* Strong commitment and a positive attitude to the role and objectives
If this opportunity to join a great team appeals to you we will look forward to receiving your CV .
- Secondary School
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'