Do you consider yourself to be an excellent teacher of Humanities? Will you be available after February half term? Are you looking for a full time position, 5 days per week? Is Liverpool a good location for you to work in?
We have been approached by one of our clients based in the Liverpool area to source an excellent Teacher of Humanities. If you consider yourself to be a teacher who can deliver and inspire students within this subject area then this could be the school for you.
The school's ethos is that every pupil has the potential to achieve. The school provides education to students between the ages of 11 and 18. OFSTED's rating of the Sixth form is GOOD, "Students are taught well". The general feedback from staff who attend the school comment on the community spirit of the school with permanent members of staff being very helpful and cooperative. Academic results also improved this year at school and behaviour is generally of a good standard.
The position is due to commence after February half term and will run on until at least the Easter term. This is a full time position Monday to Friday (08.30 - 15.00). It is possible due to the duration of the assignment that AWR will apply. Pay will be dependant on experience, scale and ability ranging from £100 to £150 per day.
In order to be considered for this position, it is important that you meet the following criteria:
- You possess QTS or the educational equivalent
- You can teach humanities up to and including KS4
- You have a good knowledge of humanities based subjects and can deliver them up KS4
- You have a good understanding of the current curriculum
- You are organised and have the ability to work alongside the current curriculum
- You possess excellent classroom management skills and have a firm but fair approach when dealing with discipline
If you would like to discuss position further then please contact Tony at Bespoke Education