Supply Desk is eager to speak to a highly motivated and enthusiastic Humanities teacher, with special focus on Geography and History. The role in question is for an outstanding secondary school in Bromley, teaching Humanities from KS3 to KS5 to high ability children aspiring to progress into further education.
The school in question has an incredible reputation for its outstanding resources allocated to each department; ensuring that the Teachers have every tool at their disposal to help their students achieve the grades they are looking for. The school has also been praised for the support it gives to their Teachers; whether it be for general advice, or through a highly structured behavioural policy that aims to promote an excellent learning environment for the students.
- Plan and deliver engaging Humanities lessons, namely Geography and History, to GCSE and A-level for high achieving students
- Plan and mark work for GCSE students in Humanities
- Provide support for GCSE and A-Level students within Humanities
The Ideal Candidate
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience Teaching Geography and History to GCSE and/or A-Level standard
- Demonstrates an enthusiasm and great knowledge for Humanities
- Can plan and carry out engaging Geography and History lessons to students in KS3 to KS5
Please call Drew on or email at today to find out more about this role and the other long term supply opportunities available. For a full list of our current vacancies visit
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
In addition!! Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.