Teacher of History, Northamptonshire
Are you a creative, forward-thinking, inclusive, caring and ambitious Teacher of History with the drive and commitment to raise achievement?
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Teacher of History who can join a team of dedicated teachers and hard-working pupils.
We are looking for:
· Enthusiasm and commitment
· Someone who cares passionately about supporting children both academically and across all aspects of their development
· An excellent teacher
· High expectations of both self and others
· Effective communication skills
· Inter-personal skills
· Someone who can contribute to the further development of the school
· Fresh and exciting ideas
· A team player
We can offer:
· An inclusive, caring ethos
· Friendly and well-behaved pupils
· Helpful and welcoming staff
· A supportive governing body
· A drive towards excellence
· Opportunities for professional development
To apply for this vacancy as a Teacher of History, please email me your CV.