Are you a qualified History Teacher who can inspire pupils? Are you motivated and reliable with the ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment?
We are currently recruiting for a History Teacher who can teach across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 at a school in East Lancashire.
It is hoped that the successful candidate will bring further success to a tight knit Humanities faculty. Strong classroom management skills and the ability to relate to young people will be essential, as is a thorough knowledge of the curriculum through Key Stages 3 & 4.
We are looking for candidates who have;
* Developing and maintaining the highest standards of teaching and learning in History.
* Working with the Head teacher, shape and implement a vision and direction for the School.
* Setting high expectations and with a clear focus on teaching and learning leading to student achievement.
* Working with the Head teacher, lead and implement all aspects of policy and practice in homework provision across the School.
* Be able to teach history from KS3-KS4.
* Contribute to developing and implementing the aims and objectives for the School
* Contribute to developing, implementing and monitoring policy and practice as laid down in the SIP.
* Provide a good role model for all members of staff and for students in all aspects of
* A DBS, registered on the online update service
In return you will have;
* An excellent working environment
* The opportunity to work with a hard working and supportive team of specialist teachers
In reward for our staff's hard work and commitment we provide:
* a highly dedicated consultant with an honest, positive and trustworthy approach that matches you
to the right school
* a 24hr on-call facility
* very competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions
* A refer a friend scheme
* CPD opportunities
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers
and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working
with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills. We are proud to
support a diverse portfolio of schools and academies within the Camden area. These schools range in
size, catchment, religious background and ethos. We understand that every school and child is
different so we carefully match our staff with the schools and children to which they work best.
Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and require
all applicants to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
- Humanities Teacher
- History Teacher
- Teacher of Humanities
- Teacher of History