Are you a passionate teacher of History who is able to inspire your students in sharing your enthusiasm for both ancient and modern historic events?
Principal Resourcing are recruiting on behalf of an Academy in Selby who are seeking to employ a History teacher for May 2018. This is a full-time role that could lead to a permanent position that would involve teaching History up to A Level.
Essential: Prior experience teaching History to A Level or applications from NQTs or postgraduates would be warmly considered. Full support would be provided for the NQT Induction.
The Academy strives to create its pupils with qualities of greatness which help them achieve their potential during their time at the school and beyond it. Their emphasis on the pupils' character encourages them to endeavour to reach their personal best and help others readily. The Academy feels it provides the ideal environment for fostering of young intellect as well as sporting and artistic achievement.
The Academy works on an exclusive basis with Principal Resourcing and are keen to meet with potential candidates in the summer term for a handover period. Should you feel this role is suitable for you please read the criteria details below and submit your CV.
What you will require:
- Relevant qualifications (e.g. QTS)
- Evidence of good classroom control
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
- NQTs are very welcome to apply
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- 'Recommend a Friend’ bonus
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
90% of your local Secondary Schools, Academies and Colleges in Hull and East Riding choose Principal Resourcing, whose Head Office is based in Hull as their preferred supplier and first port of call for day to day and long term placements. 65% of those are signed in to preferred supplier agreements due to our continued service and quality of teaching staffwith other Schools, Academies and Colleges signing every month.
Here are what our local Schools/Academies say about us:
"The service Principal Resourcing supplies is first class. I always find Mary very friendly, approachable, helpful and fun. She is very efficient and nothing is too much trouble. I would recommend Principal Resourcing for anyone to use and even to become part of their team." Focus School, Cottingham Campus
Here are what our current Teaching staff say about us:
"I would like to extend my gratitude to you and your team for finding this work for me. This is precisely why I signed up for work with Principal Resourcing in the first place".
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.