Teacher of Geography and RE, Bedford
Educationline urgently require a Teacher of Geography and RE for an established secondary school in Bedford.
This full-time Teacher of Geography and RE vacancy is to start Easter 2018 and will last until the end of the academic year.
This role will involve:
· Teaching Geography and RE to KS3 (Year 8 - Year 9)
· Teaching Humanities to Year 7
· Planning and resourcing lessons and activities to help students progress
· Working collaboratively with departmental colleagues
· Use of student data and assessment to inform teaching and learning
The key requirements for the vacancy are:
· Experience of teaching Geography and RE in a secondary school setting
· The ability to build a good working rapport with students and staff
· The drive towards excellence in teaching and learning
· QTS is a preferred requirement for this position
Competitive pay rates are available for this vacancy.
Please contact me if you are interested in this vacancy. Please email your CV to or call .