The position will teach a variable timetable of both Key stage 3 and 4 groups, across a range of abilities. You will be required to plan and deliver lessons that stretch the highest ability students and also offer support on low ability students, in order to ensure that all students have the best opportunity to make progress.
* £100-£150 per day dependent on experience
* Ofsted 'Good' graded school
* Supportive department and SLT at the school
The school was graded 'Good' by Ofsted in 2014 and caters for over 1200 pupils who have been credited with showing good behaviour around school and in lessons and have an eagerness to learn. The academy is dedicated to nurturing students in becoming ambitious, inspirational and creative young adults.
To be suitable for this role you MUST -
* Hold QTS or equivalent qualifications that allow you to teach in UK schools
* Have effective classroom management
* Have up to date knowledge of recent curriculum changes
In return, Prospero Teaching will offer competitive rates of pay, access to CPD courses and a fully dedicated and knowledgeable consultant.
For more information, or an informal discussion regarding this role, please email
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job