This job has ended. Find similar jobs.

Teacher of French & Spanish to start ASAP- Summer in Barnsley

Posted 23 February by Principal Resourcing Easy Apply Ended

Introductory bonus for key subject areas up to £300!

Principal Resourcing are currently recruiting for a long term position on behalf of our partner School.

The ideal candidate will be a hardworking and dedicated qualified teacher of French & Spanish who is able to successfully deliver the curriculum at Key Stage 4, 70% of the work will be French and Spanish and the other 30% General . You will need to have good behaviour management and be adaptable to the needs of the school.

We will require you to start the post ASAP. It is a full time position and you will be expected to fulfil the entire remit of a classroom teacher. The end date is yet to be confirmed.

The school:

  • Up-and-coming , multi-cultural, co-educational school
  • Caters for 11-19-year-olds
  • Around 1,600 students attend

What you will require:

  • QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
  • Strong classroom control
  • The ability to work positively and effectively under pressure, taking note of, and acting on, all issues relating to the wellbeing and safeguarding of our children
  • The ability to carry out planning for lessons
  • Proactive team member skills
  • The ability to build positive relationships with staff quickly
  • A commitment to raising achievement
  • NQT’s are welcome to apply
  • The ability to demonstrate a consistent level of teaching ensuring delivery of quality lessons that add value to pupils and school
  • You must be committed to academic excellence and a desire to help every child succeed and achieve their full potential

What we offer:

  • Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants
  • The opportunity to be part of a forward thinking locally owned agency that cares
  • Termly and annual bonus available up to £750
  • Quality free CPD delivered by educational experts supported by on going on the job training and observation’s
  • Recommend a friend Bonus for other supply teachers and support assistants up to £100 per recommendation
  • The peace of mind being employed by an expert education recruiter registered and approved by the REC with 100% audit compliance
  • Opportunity to network with other supply staff at our fully funded events

In the last academic year:

94% of our Candidates were very happy with the work which we provided them with. 97% of our candidates rated our service as excellent.

Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.

Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.

Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.

Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing

Reference: 34540035

Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.

Report this job