'GOOD' SCHOOL IN PERRY BARR
IMMEDIATE START - UNTIL THE END OF THE ACADEMIC YEAR
The Education Network are working with a brilliant school in Perry Barr, who are looking to add to their 'Good' School with a Teacher of Food Techology, to start immediately after the Februarybreak, and covering for matenrity leave.
The best things about this particular school are that:
- they consistantly 'Good' from an Ofsted perspective, with areas being outstanding
- it is a fairly large secondary school, but the behaviour is brilliant, and is accredited to the leadership team
- and their supportive nature and encouragement of a positive environment in which to work.
- new facilities to work with, and is a school with 1200 students
- looking to fill a long-term placement, starting immediately
To cover maternity, and to start after the half-term break, we are looking for a teacher that is:
- an NQT or QTS qualified Food Technology
- Experienced in teaching Key Stage 3, and Key Stage 4
- Able to teach Food Technology to a hight standard
The Education Network are proud to be part of the Pertemps Group of Companies as such we are looking forward to continuing our good work both within and beyond the school gates in 2018. As part of our supply team you will enjoy:-
- Great support from your dedicated Consultant
- Variety and scope of work to suit your individual needs
- Access to some brilliant schools local to you
- Excellent rates of pay
- Free online CPD & Safeguarding Training
- Plenty of long-term and permanent opportunities
- Scope to enjoy a work/life balance
- Becoming a valued member of our team
- Enjoy workplace benefits and incentives
We are available to chat over the holiday period so please contact us if you are looking for a new role for the remainder of the academic year.