We are working with a well-run, oversubscribed secondary school in Manchester to recruit a Food Teacher to teach Food and Nutrition to KS3 and KS4 pupils. This is a temp to perm position for the right candidate, starting in March.
- Staff morale is good.
- Well organised.
- Excellent SEN provision.
- First-rate facilities.
- Effective relationships with parents.
- Approachable and committed leadership team.
- Comprehensive Scheme of Work and resources provided.
- Experienced and capable HoD.
- Supportive and welcoming team.
Role of the Food Teacher
- Teaching Food and Nutrition across KS3 and KS4.
- Pupils in year 10 &11 study WJEC GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition.
- 5 days per week.
- Temp to perm contract.
- Starting March 2021.
Ideal Food Teacher
- Will take responsibility for a full teaching timetable.
- Able to engage pupils of all abilities.
- Reliable and committed.
- Experience of teaching Food at secondary level.
- QTS or QTLS.
To Apply for the Food Teacher Role
Please send your CV via this ad. Having met the leadership team at the school I can answer any questions you may have, so if you’d like a chat first please call the office and ask for Sunny Gosal.
Amnis Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of children and young people. All Amnis staff must hold/apply for an enhanced DBS disclosure.
- Food tec
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'