Teacher of English
Are you a motivated and inspiring qualified teacher looking to become a valued member of a vibrant and energetic department?
Are you looking for a school that offers excellent opportunities for career development?
If the answer to these questions is yes please get in touch ASAP.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS / QTLS)
- Innovative classroom practitioner who can lead and enthuse students
- A proven track record of impacting on student achievement and the development of the department
- Excellent organisational and communication skills, with an eye for detail
- Creative approach to teaching as well as being flexible and adaptable
- To teach English Language and English Literature to both KS3 and KS4 students
- To plan and deliver schemes of work that meets the national curriculum requirements
- To set an example to students and be a role model
- Prioritise and manage your time effectively
- To maintain excellent behaviour management and follow the schools policies
- Teach high quality lessons consistently
- Work as part of team and attend meetings when required
Benefits of working for Randstad Education:
- *Dedicated consultant with enthusiastic and encouraging approach
- *Working and supporting a team of specialist Teachers
- *A 24h on call facility
- *Competitive rates of pay
- *A refer a friend scheme of £300
- *CPD opportunities
Please contact Wendy on or submit your up to date CV
Randstad Education is UK leader in education sector. We have been helping and supporting our clients to find temporary and permanent staff for the last twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools, we can definitely find the perfect match to your skill set. We understand that every school and child is different so we can carefully match our staff with the schools and children to which they work best.
- English Teacher
- qualified teacher
- teacher of english