CER is looking to appoint a teacher of English to work in a School located in Durham.
The role will be teaching KS3 & GCSE English and will run for two terms from April 2018.
You must hold QTS or a recognised teaching qualification and be able to provide teaching references from those who have seen you in the classroom environment.
As one of the core subjects the English Department is pivotal in the performance of the school and so you will benefit from working in a well establish efficient and dedicated team. The department and school ethos is one of hard work, determination and high performance.
The school are looking for the following qualities in the ideal applicant;
- GSCE English subject knowledge
- Strong communicator and desire to improve yourself and the department around you
- Highly motivated and able to self manage
- Good knowledge of planning and assessment procedures
- Someone who will value and celebrate childrens success
- Passion for literature & English language
We also offer £250 referral fee on your recommendation of other education staff looking for work on a temporary or permanent basis
CER consultants are available from the hours of 7.15am - 5.30pm to answer any questions you may have in relation to the role
For more information on any teaching or support roles in schools please call us today