NQT or QTS Qualified
Key Stages 3 - 5
With the new term fast approaching, this particular school are looking to recruit a strong and capable English Teacher to cover their permanent teacher who has been signed off as long-term sick until at least Easter. They are currently an Ofsted Good School with Outstanding Behaviour - but with their new and dynamic SLT, they hope to acheive Outstanding status in their next inspection.
After meeting with the school directly, it is clear to see why staff retention is really strong - because the pupils were very polite to us and they had only just met us, and held the doors open for teachers as they walked through the reception.
This school is looking for:
- An NQT English Teacher, or
- QTS English Teacher
- A teacher able to educate up to Key Stage 5
- Someone to work with SEN, and G&T pupils
- A teacher who can create a positive working environment with effective behaviour management
The Education Network are proud to be part of the Pertemps Group of Companies as such we are looking forward to continuing our good work both within and beyond the school gates in 2018. As part of our supply team you will enjoy:-
- Great support from your dedicated Consultant
- Variety and scope of work to suit your individual needs
- Access to some brilliant schools local to you
- Excellent rates of pay
- Free online CPD & Safeguarding Training
- Plenty of long-term and permanent opportunities
- Scope to enjoy a work/life balance
- Becoming a valued member of our team
- Enjoy workplace benefits and incentives
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - (0121)-423-8000.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job