We have a vacancy for an exceptional English Teacher to support learners who have Social, Emotional and Mental Health issues. Learners who attend this school all have challenging behaviours and so experience in a PRU or Behaviour unit is essential. You will need to be able to build rapport with young people from the offset and have a natural resilience.
As well as being a fully qualified English Teacher you may also be required to support learners with Maths up to GCSE.
You must have experience of working with learners with challenging behaviours and additional needs. If you have worked in a pupil referral unit or alternative provision you will have the necessary skillset.
Team Teach training is desirable but not essential as this is something which Reed Education can offer.
- Working 1:1, small groups and leading the whole class
- Opportunity to run small group intervention classes with a range of pupils
- Would be required to cover a range of subjects
- Working closely with the class teacher to develop schemes of work and a working environment that everyone can prosper in
We can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- A specialist personal consultant
- Access to the office 24/7
- Continuous professional development
If this sounds like something you are interested in please get in touch today to discuss further.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'