Do you have the talent to make English Language and English Literature accessible for all student abilities?
Principal Resourcing are currently seeking appoint a qualified teacher of English to work in one of our partnership academies located in North Lincolnshire.
The academy has recently acquired brand new buildings and is looking for an exceptional teacher who can create a supportive, encouraging and safe learning environment for pupils of all diverse backgrounds.
The academy have a thriving English Department that is at the forefront of Teaching and Learning and assessment developments in the academy. Results have been improving year on year in English and as part of the teaching staff you will be responsible for ensuring the effective teaching and learning of pupils and be confident in your abilities to teach across both key stages to GCSE.
The position is due to start in February 2018 and is initially for one term, teaching 5 days a week. The successful candidate will be responsible for all of the planning, teaching and assessments involved with the role. NQTs are welcome to apply.
What you will require:
- Relevant qualifications (Teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
- Evidence of good classroom control
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
- NQTs are very welcome to apply
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- 'Recommend a Friend’ bonus
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
- Qualified Teacher